Returning is easy! Simply visit our returns portal where you’ll find your returns label/QR code if you bought one with your order, or where you’ll be able to buy one to return items to us. You’ll need your order number so have it handy.
Just so you know a returns label purchased at the checkout can only be used for that same order of items.
MandM can't be held responsible for any items that may be damaged or lost in transit, so please retain your receipt as proof of your return.
Still stuck? Follow these easy steps on how to use the returns portal:
- Visit our returns portal.
- Enter your order number.
- Enter your postcode, email address or last four digits of your telephone number and tap ‘proceed’.
- Select the item/s you wish to return and why. Sorry, we don’t offer exchanges.
- Select the Evri - Print in Store option. You can find your local drop-off point here.
- Download your returns label and QR code - if using the QR code, simply take your parcel to the drop-off point and allow them to scan the code from your mobile. They will print the returns label for you.
- It can take up to 7 working days to process your return. We’ll drop you a note to let you know it has been processed. Don’t forget to keep your receipt as proof of your return.